Astrolojew The Jewish Astrology Podcast

NEW! Check out my PODCAST on Anchor!

NEW: JOURNEY THROUGH THE JEWISH YEAR! Recordings of all 12 Zodiac Signs / Jewish Months on my YouTube Playlist

IN THE MEDIA:

"As Above So Below: Astrology in Jewish Cultural History" - a presentation to the Jewish Museum of Maryland, March 18 2021, as part of their "Jews in Space" exhibition.



Astrolojew featured in "Moment Magazine"

LISTEN to my interview about Jewish Astrology for "Align With Your Light" Radio

MONTHLY ASTROLOGY COLUMNS:

READ my FULL monthly Jewish Astrology Column in the Jerusalem Post !

READ the syndicated Astrolojew column in J The Jewish News of Northern California!


CAN YOU READ FRENCH? "Astrolojew" Now Featured in France's Biggest Online Jewish Publication, Alliance France

"Astrolojew" Jewish Astrology Column coming soon (Chodesh Iyar 5781) to the St. Louis Jewish Light!


READ Lorelai Kude's Monthly "Mainstream" Astrology Column, Exclusive to Hudson Valley's Chronogram

Thank you for supporting my work! It takes me thousands of hours to research and write the original content on this blog. Your loving donation is deeply appreciated - from the heart!

GIVE THE GIFT OF "ASTROLOJEW"
Looking for a unique gift for a special someone? A gift certificate for a 1-hour personalized natal chart reading from "Astrolojew" is the gift that keeps on giving! Email lorelaikude@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Gemini Exchange and The (Leo Sun, Taurus Moon) Winklevoss Brothers

"Birth" Chart of the Gemini Exchange
I just spent the morning (for which I was well-paid) answering the question "What do you think about the name “Gemini” for the cryptocurrency exchange founded by identical twin brothers, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss?" for an astrological client of mine.

My initial reaction was: Why would anyone name a cryptocurrency fund after a Mercury-ruled constellation? Isn’t “mercurial” the last adjective anyone would want to associate with investing? My secondary reaction was: Of course, they named it “Gemini” because they’re identical twins and they know nothing about astrology. 


My client asked me to take a closer look into the natal charts of the Gemini Exchange and the charts of the Winklevoss twins themselves. 


What I found was that while "Gemini" may be a vanity moniker for their digital currency exchange platform, undoubtedly the twins themselves know nothing about astrology. However, there is something they do know a lot about: how to source expert information. After looking at their charts and the chart of the company, it would be impossible to believe that the Winklevoss twins did NOT employ the services of an expert astrologer when they launched the Gemini Exchange.


I won't go into the entire minutely-detailed astrological explanation here and now, especially since the research I did was on my client's proverbial dime (although I suspect he will encourage me to publish my findings after he makes whatever business decision he ends up making). All I can say with full assurance here and now are three things:


1 ) The Winklevoss Twins are not Geminis. They're Leos with Moon in Taurus, with the same "wealth signature" in their chart as Mick Jagger, Sergey Brin and Bill Clinton. 


2 ) They're going to make a shitload of actual, real money for themselves with their Gemini Exchange platform. Whether those who invest in Gemini to build wealth get the same deal or not will depend if they keep their profits in digital or analogue form during the early 2020's.


3 ) Digital Currency won't buy bread and milk when the power grid is disrupted or destroyed. Just sayin'.


Thanks to my good-humored (legitimately "rich" in every way) astrology client who made my morning both profitable and fun, and has signed off on this "share" because, as he says, "the little people deserve to know, even if they can't play with the big boys." (He's a Capricorn - no surprise!) :)

No comments: